Sometimes sharing a home can be difficult for cats. In fact, 60% of cat owners with more than 1 cat in the house report issues of tension between cats. If your cats aren’t getting along, use Feliway MultiCat.
Feliway MultiCat can help all cats living under one roof feel more safe and secure with their surroundings and ease animosity. It’s a copy of the feline appeasing pheromone mother cats produce during lactation. Cats of all ages sense this pheromone and it provides a calming effect that cats can recognize throughout life.
• Plug in the diffuser in the room where the cats spend the most time.
• For best results, use continuously for at least 30 days.
• The diffuser covers up to 700 sq. feet.
Signs your cats may be feeling tension:
• Fleeing from housemate cats
• Twitching tail
• Blocking each other
• Stalking or chasing
• Biting, hissing, growling, spitting
Signs your cats are getting along:
• Touch or groom each other occasionally
• Rub against each other
• Body contact while sleeping together
*DePorter T, Lopez A, Ollivier E. Evaluation of the efficacy of a new pheromone product versus placebo in the management of feline aggression in multi-cat households. Proc ACVB/AVSAB Veterinary Behavior Symposium, Denver, 2014.
Bombay the cat started to attack, hissing and being aggressive to the other cats. Feliway Multicat...