See how to use
Easy to use
- Just apply slowly onto your cat’s scratching post. Draw 2 or 3 lines every time.
- Repeat as follows:
- 1 pipette daily during 1st week
- 1 pipette at the beginning of week 3 and week 4
Good to Know
- As a precaution, place down your post on a sink or a newspaper and apply slowly, by drawing 2 or 3 lines
- Wait for 5 minutes to allow to dry before installing your post vertically
- Install the post preferably close to the area where your cat scratches, or where they usually rest
- If you have more than 1 cat, make sure each cat has its own scratching post to prevent competition for access that could lead to unwanted scratching in your home.
- FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray can be a complementary solution, to be sprayed where the cat should NOT scratch.
- When applied on the desired scratching surface, FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY sends a message to the cat, both visual (blue lines) and invisible (“territory messages”) that encourages the cat to scratch there.
- More information on how FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY works.
Other FELIWAY products
See how Archie started to use his post thanks to FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY: