How To Help Your Cat Cope With Fireworks Noises
For more advice on how to keep your cat calm during fireworks season from Cats Protection visit www.cats.org.uk/fireworks
Provide Lots of Cat Hiding Places
- Make sure your cat can access hiding places
- Make sure hiding places are comfortable with blankets
- Spray hiding places with FELIWAY Classic Spray 15 minutes before you cat can access them
- Ensure there is enough food, water and clean litter trays. Each cat should have access to at least one
- Plug in a FELIWAY Classic Diffuser where you cat likes to spend the most time.
- Keep a FELIWAY Classic Diffuser plugged in for at least a week after you are happy all firework displays are over.