FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY
FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY lets your kitten or newly adopted cat express their natural need of scratching where you prefer:
- Clinically proven to teach them where to scratch
- Works for more than 9/10 newly adopted cats/kitten
See how to use
Easy to use
- Just apply slowly onto your cat’s scratching post. Draw 2 or 3 lines every time.
- Repeat as follows:
- 1 pipette daily during 1st week
- 1 pipette at the beginning of week 3 and week 4
Good to Know
- As a precaution, place down your post on a sink or a newspaper and apply slowly, by drawing 2 or 3 lines
- Wait for 5 minutes to allow to dry before installing your post vertically
- Install the post preferably close to the area where your cat scratches, or where they usually rest.
- If you have more than one cat, make sure each cat has its own scratching post to prevent competition access that could lead to unwanted scratching in your home.
- FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray can be a complementary solution, to be sprayed where the cat should NOT scratch.
- When applied on the desired scratching surface, FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY sends a message to the cat, both visual (blue lines) and invisible (“territory messages”) that encourages the cat to scratch there.
- More information on how FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY works
Other Feliway products
Can be sprayed in complement where unwanted scratching occurs
If scratching is widespread in your house, use the Diffuser to further help avoid scratching