FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray
FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray offers calming on-the-go and additional support at home.
- Makes travel and visits to the vet less stressful.
- Allows convenient and targeted management of the areas marked by your cat with urine or scratching in your home.
See how to use
- During car journeys or when going to the vet, spray directly in your cat’s carrier or basket.
Good to know
- At home: re-spray daily to reduce the likelihood of re-marking
- During car journeys: re-spray every 4 to 5 hours
- Apply 8 sprays per application
- Wait 15 minutes before letting your cat near any areas sprayed with FELIWAY
Easy at home
- Simply spray on doorways, cat-flaps, window sills and prominent objects around the house.
- To prevent marking if it already occurred, spray on marked areas after a thorough cleaning of the spots.
- Never spray directly on your cat!
- Never spray in the carrier if your cat is inside
- Do not spray on the scratching post, it would prevent your cat from using it!
- More information on how FELIWAY CLASSIC works
Other FELIWAY products
See cats and owners now happy together thanks to FELIWAY: