Follow our “golden rules” on resources
- Duplicate: each cat must have their own food bowl, water bowl, litter box and scratching post
- Separate: Spread your resources around the house. Ensure each cat has it’s own SEPARATE “dining room” and “bathroom”! This provides each cat with some privacy
- Short of space? Use the whole room. You can put some bowls higher up and some lower down to provide space.
- DO NOT punish your cats when they show signs of conflict
- This would cause stress and therefore lead to more conflict
- Resource management as stated above
- Provide more than one method of escape (exits) in each room
- Also can provide covered walkways or tunnels so cat’s can get around and avoid conflict
- Provide plenty of places to hide/rest and perch
Just plug into a standard electrical socket in your cats' favorite room.
FELIWAY Friends Diffuser
Plug in where your cats spend most of their time for at least 30 days.