Welcome to the feliway.co.nz website. This website is owned and operated by CEVA ANIMAL HEALTH (NZ) LTD, PO Box 201156, Auckland Airport, Auckland 2150, New Zealand.
Visitors to this website are bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read these carefully before going on. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, "this website" means the feliway.co.nz website, which may link to other CEVA websites.
Other CEVA websites may contain terms and conditions which are different from these terms and conditions. On your journey around the website please check the terms and conditions of each website which you visit and do not assume that these terms and conditions apply to all CEVA websites.
- CEVA means hereafter either CEVA ANIMAL HEALTH (NZ)LTD or its mother company CEVA SANTE ANIMALE or any other CEVA companies. In this website we may sometimes use "CEVA", when we refer to CEVA companies in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular CEVA company. References to "we", "us" or "our" are references to CEVA ANIMAL HEALTH (NZ) LTD.
- This website may include links to external websites. When you follow such links the external website may appear as a full screen (in which case you will need to use the back button on your browser to return to this website) or in some cases it may appear within the frame of this website (in which case you will be able to return to this website by using the navigation buttons within the frame). Where an external website appears within the frame of this website, this is purely for ease of navigation back to this website and does not indicate any responsibility on our part for the external website concerned, even if it is a website owned and operated by another CEVA company. These links are provided in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. CEVA is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external website to which this website includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
- All information or advice provided as part of this website is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. CEVA tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the website but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. CEVA is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
- CEVA reserves the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through any forum provided on the website. CEVA, at its sole discretion and without prior notice or explanation, may at any time review, remove or otherwise block any material posted to this website.
- Should any part of this site offer you the opportunity to join in, post material to, or read from a forum, please be aware that any communications posted on the forum represent the views of the individual who posted such communication and are not to be taken as the views of CEVA. To the extent permitted by law, CEVA expressly disclaims all responsibility or liability for anything posted on the forum by any user of the forum. You must not use any part of the website to post, upload, or otherwise transmit information or pictures that are defamatory, offensive, misleading, discriminatory, a breach of a person's privacy, a breach of a third party's intellectual property rights, or otherwise unlawful or in violation of these terms.
Terms and Conditions
- This website contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by CEVA or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this website.
- This web site also contains trademarks, including the trademark "FELIWAY". All trade marks included on this website belong to CEVA or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trade marks for use on this website.
- access any part of the website, unless a password is requested;
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not:
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the website;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website;
- link to this website;
without our express written consent.
If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to this website, please contact the website editor ([email@example.com]) with details of:
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this website
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) on this website to which you are proposing to link
and we will consider your request. It is our decision as to whether we agree to your request and we do not have to do so.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- CEVA may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to/Operation of Website
- CEVA may change the format and content of this website at any time.
- CEVA may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- CEVA reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time and without notice.
- If you have a question or complaint about this website, please contact the Feliway.com.nz web site Editor at: [firstname.lastname@example.org].
We collect personal information directly from you, and only when you elect to provide that information on the website.
Special Notice - if you are under 13 years old
If you are under 13 years old please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address). If you are under 13 years old and you wish to ask a question or use this site in anyway which requires you to submit your personal information please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.Personal information that we collect from you
We may collect the following types of information from you:
- your name;
- your address;
- your telephone number; and
- your email address.
We may collect and use personal information in order to:
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you,
- process [orders or ]applications submitted by you,
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us,
- anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you,
- create products or services that may meet your needs.
We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
If your personal information is no longer needed by us for any of the purposes identified above, and we are not required by law to retain it, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or render it incapable of identifying you.
Providing you with additional information and sharing your information
From time to time we would like to use your personal information for purposes other than as set out in the above section. We believe that these additional uses will be of benefit to you. However, we understand that you may not wish us to use your information in this way. We will not use your information for the purposes set out below unless you have expressly consented to us using your information in this way when submitting the information or later and have not subsequently withdrawn that consent by contacting the address set out below. If such consent is withdrawn, we will stop the use of your information for such purposes immediately. In such case we will, however, continue to use your personal data for those purposes set out in the above section for which your consent has not been withdrawn.
From time to time we may, with your express consent, use the information you supply to us for:
- market research and tracking of sales data;
- informing you about our products and services, which may include contacting you by telephone;
- giving the information to CEVA affiliate offices and companies, which may be located outside New Zealand, to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you.
We may store some information (commonly known as a "cookie") on your computer when you look at our site. We are able to read these cookies for information purposes when you revisit our website. The type of information we collect as a result of a cookie being accepted by you is specific to your PC and includes the IP address, the date and time the PC visited the website, what parts of our website were looked at and whether the web pages requested were delivered successfully. This information is anonymous; it represents a computer rather than a person.
We use the cookie information to improve our knowledge of the use of our website and to enable us to be able to ascertain whether the website is operating at an optimal level. This allows us to enhance our web offerings to you and to provide an enjoyable and an innovative online experience.
You can erase or block this information by changing the settings on your computer (please refer to your help screens or manuals). If you do erase or block this information you may not be able to utilise some features of the site.
[E-mail, [Feedback] and Forum Facilities
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. You have the right under the Privacy Act 1993 to access the personal information that we hold about you, and to ask us to correct it if necessary. If you want to check the personal information that we may have collected from you or request the correction of any such information, please contact our Privacy Officer at [email@example.com].Use of your personal information submitted to other websites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if:
- you accessed the third party website using links from our website; or
- you linked to our website from a third party website.
Patent Marking and Notice
This Internet posting is intended to serve as notice under 35 USC § 287(a).
FELIWAY products may be covered by one or more of the following patents, patent applications or design patents, as well as other corresponding foreign patents. Ceva Animal Health/Ceva Santé Animale does not mark all of its patents. By listing various patents herein, Ceva Animal Health/Ceva Santé Animale makes no admission that other relevant patents do not exist. Additional U.S. and foreign patents may apply and additional applicable patent applications may be pending in the U.S. and outside the U.S.
Patented FELIWAY may be sold individually or as a part of another product or device, and the listed patents would apply in both cases.
U.S. patent numbers: US20110077301- USD29/494,658